Tuesday 3 February 2015

January Favorites 2015

Hi!

I have recently been loving certain things I have tried out this month and thought I would share them. So lets get started!





I've narrowed my beauty favorites to three. The first one is the 'Deborah Milano Terra Lumi-Nature Bronzing Powder' (04). I had been looking for a bronzer that wasn't too dark and not shimmery at all but all I could find were bronzers with too much orange in them. I finally found this one and I'm loving it so far. It gives you such a natural bronzed colour and it contours your face beautyfully.

I have also been loving the 'Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream' in the shade 'Ivory' (31). I was on the hunt for a good BB or CC cream that would give me very light coverage but at the same time even out my skin colour. My face has quite a bit of freckles so if I were to use a medium-high coverage foundation it would cover them up and it wouldn't look as natural as I wanted it to look. This CC cream doesn't feel heavy on the skin and it blends in very nicely, it also claims to provide 24hr hydration and SPF 15. Overall I think this is a very good product if you are looking to even out your complexion but still let most of your skin show through.

I have had this next product for a while now but forgot about it untill now, and it is the 'Moroccanoil Treatment for all hair types' which has an oily consistency. The reason why I like this hair product is because it leaves my hair feeling soft and silky and gives some shine to it. The way I use it is just aplying one pump of it on my fingers, I rub them together and distribute the product throughout the ends of my hair trying to avoid the top part of my hair as it can make it oily.




My favorite artist of the month has been Sam Smith and my favorite song of his is 'I'm not the only one'. I just think his voice is so different and at the same time touching because of the emotion he puts into his singing.




And last but not least is my favorite scent of the month which is 'Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium'. I actually bought this as a present for my mum for Christmas and ended up using it from time to time because it smells so good! It's not exactly a sweet smell, it has just the right amount of sweetness to it. I don't really know how to describe the smell very well but all I know is that it smells great.

That is it for my January Favorites. Untill next time!

Kelsey x



No comments:

Post a Comment