Thursday 16 April 2015

COACHELLA BOHEMIAN STYLE

Hi everyone!

This past weekend was weekend number 1 of this year's Coachella! For those of you who don't know, Coachella is a music and arts festival that's celebrated in California, USA. It seems to be quite a big event over there, and tons of celebrities go to see it, and others take part in it!
I wanted today's blog post to be all about Coachella's style and trends at the moment, as it is quite unique. I think it's quite fun that they have a whole boho theme going on! It's also a style I'm in love with... Let's get started!

Flower crown


This is a lovely accessory to pair up with pretty much anything. It adds a girly and feminine touch to your style. Love it!

Kimono


A lovely cover-up for spring and summer. I love all types of kimonos. Long kimonos have also been trending lately, and they give such a boho vibe! It's also great that you can use this piece as a transition into spring and summer to welcome the warmer weather...

Suglasses



I have seen the cat-eye kind of sunglasses all over social media, and I have grown to love them! They are quite daring and add an edgy touch to any outfit! I also love classic Ray-Ban style sunglasses. The round ones have grown on me, as I wasn't quite keen on them at the beginning. I have a pair of Ray-Ban Clubmaster, and think they look nice, classy and neat.


Enjoy the rest of the week!

Kelsey x



No comments:

Post a Comment