Thursday 7 May 2015

Little Things That Make Me Happy

Hi again!


I haven't really had time to post lately because I'm studying for my final exams at University, but I thought I would post a quick one! Seeing as I've been so stressed out because of my exam, I've had to remind myself to breathe and not let it get to me by appreciating the little things in life that make me really happy everyday.

Let's begin!




1. Changing into my pijama's as soon as I get home from a long day out. I like to be comfortable when I'm lounging about at home.

2. Blast some loud music while I'm driving. The best feeling ever is to play my favourite tunes and sing along! (I bet more than one person has seen me, but I honestly don't care!). Fun fact: Disney music puts me in the best mood ever!

3. Cuddle up on the sofa and watch one of my favorite films. Never forget a snack!

4. Bake a dessert. I don't know what it is, but I find it so therapeutic and entertaining!

5. Having a good laugh with my family at dinner or even during the day! They don't know it, but they sometimes make my day.

6. Walking along the beach when the sun is going down. It's that time of the day when there is very few people on the beach and it's not too hot to walk along. I find it so calming...

I hope this post inspired you to stay positive and look at the little things in life that make you happy. And when you're having a bad day just remember that not all is bad, and try to find the good things. You will see it's easier than you think! 

Have a lovely Friday!

Kelsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment