Tuesday 28 April 2015

HEALTHY LIFESTYLE: CARDIO-BOXING

Hi everyone!

Today's post is going to be all about healthy lifestyle, as it's something I've been trying to get into lately. "Why now?" you may ask. I'll tell you all about it. 

I used to do lots of sport, since I was a child. I started Ice-Skating when I was 6 years old and stopped when I was 17. I spent so much time in the ice rink and competing in different championships. I loved it, and it was my way of disconnecting and relieving stress. You could say it was my getaway. My happy place. So when I stopped, two years ago, I didn't go to any other sport.

In these two years I noticed a big difference, specially with my anxiety levels. I didn't know how to relieve my stress any more, so my anxiety got worse. I also felt like my life was lacking something, which was a hobbie or activity that made me happy. One day I decided it was time to get healthy and fit again, and find something that I enjoyed doing. I joined a gym!

I did this mainly so I could attend the workout classes the gym had to offer, because that is what I would really enjoy. So I've decided to talk about my experience with a workout called "Cardio-Boxing".



This workout is a mix of boxing and fitness moves. The instructor plays some music and shows you every move to the beat. It combines punches, leg kicks, abs, and much more! Not only does it help tone different parts of your body and burn calories, but it also boosts your self-esteem like no other! I find that this workout really makes you feel motivated and stronger. It's also great to relieve stress!

This workout is really motivating me to have a healthy lifestyle. I love it and recommend it 100%!

Kelsey x

No comments:

Post a Comment