Monday 2 March 2015

Real Techniques Core Collection | Review

Hello everyone!

As I mentioned in a previous post (here) I have been wanting to get more of the Real Techniques brushes as I fell in love with the first one I tried out (Real Techniques Stippling Brush). I finally went ahead and bought not one, but a whole collection that contained four of the Real Techniques brushes. In this post I'm going to tell you how I use them and what I think of them.







This is the Real Techniques Core Collection. I've had my eye on this collection for a few months now and I finally got my hands on them!

Buffing Brush: This is the biggest one of all of them. I mainly use this one to powder my face and apply blush on the apples of my cheeks. I only wish it was a bit bigger because it does take more time to powder my whole face, but aside from that I think it gets the job done.

Contour brush: This is my favourite one of them all! I use this one to contour my face with bronzer and also to set my under-eye concealer. It's soft and fluffy so it feels great on the skin, and it also gives you a precise application of the product.

Pointed Foundation Brush: This is the brush I like the least because I feel like it's too stiff. I'm still trying it out to see if I end up liking it better, and I use it to blend my under-eye concealer.

Detailer Brush: This brush is great for areas where you need a bit of precision to apply a certain product. I use this one to apply eyeshadow in the crease and on the lower lash line.

What I really like about this brand is that the brushes are great quality yet still affordable. They are also synthetic bristles which are hand-cut and cruelty-free. I'm so glad I purchased these and have noticed quite a difference in my make-up application and apearance.

Until next time!

Kelsey x



1 comment:

  1. I know, these brushes are great and so affordable! Thanks for tagging me! I will do it very soon and I love the idea of getting to know you and so many other bloggers better! x

    ReplyDelete